Disruptive Technologies: Integrating Digital and Physical Security
January 19-21, 2020 | Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre, UAE
As regional governments and the private sector look for improved technologies to better protect assets, people, businesses, and borders; the global security market size is anticipated to reach USD 167.12 billion by 2025 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 10.3% between 2019 and 2025. (Source a new report by Grand View Research, Inc.)
Infrastructural investment, rising risk of perceived threat activities, new regulations and government mandates, and stringent implementations are leading to increased adoption of multi-dimensional and integrated security systems and solutions in the region.
At the Intersec Future Security Summit, which is taking place alongside the 22nd edition of Intersec Expo from Jan 19 to 21 in 2020, industry experts will analyse critical security threats, examine security loopholes in business ecosystems and discuss how cutting edge technologies can be tailored to meet the evolving security requirements.
The summit has been specially designed for end-users to understand how disruptive technologies are addressing digital and physical security challenges together and resolving the holistic security needs of individuals, businesses, enterprises, and governments.
Event Highlights in 2020
- Exclusive Coverage on Expo 2020: What’s in store for the Security Industry?
- Technology Solutions for Future Proofing Security in Smart Cities
- Critical infrastructure protection including drones and anti-drones solutions
- Aviation industry focus sessions including regional stakeholders
- Case study insight into how AI solutions can improve corporate security
Reasons to Attend:
- Learn about diverse perspectives and viewpoints from regional and global security experts
- Hear from high-level Policy Makers, Technology Innovators, and End users
- Get real-time updates on the latest security needs and technology integration
- Plan your Security Strategy and Technology Investments based on Expert Opinions
- Network with who’s who of the leadership, security industry stalwarts and solution providers
- Make your voice heard and opinions valued by participating in active panels
- Cross-industry shared learning module with case studies, live debates, and latest updates
Get involved in the Intersec Intelligence Forums
- Learn from regional and global security experts
- Hear from high level Policy Makers, Technology Innovators and End users
- Get real time updates on latest security needs and technology integration
- Network with the security industry stalwarts and solution providers
- Cross industry shared learning module with case studies, live debates and latest updates
What not to miss
- Planning ahead for the biggest event Expo 2020– Keynotes and Panels With the Leading Team
- Leadership Panel on Diversity – Preparing teams for the Generation Next
- Police Officers Panel on Safe Cities and City Policing utilizing latest technology
- SIRA Panel’s updates on the New Security Regulations in Dubai & Security guards training