17 – 18 January 2023, Dubai World Trade Centre
- Homeland Security market in the Middle East has forecasted a CAGR of 14.5% from 2018-2024 with a growing demand for security
- Commercial security market has seen a rapid growth of CAGR 16.5% over the last 5 years with a forecast to reach $1.8bn in 2021 and jump 28% to $2.3bn by 2026.
- The global perimeter security market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.32% to reach USD 89.82 billion by 2027.
- According to the UAE's National Cybersecurity Strategy, the market in the Emirates is worth $490 million, while the wider Mena region is estimated to be worth $4.9 billion.
The positive economic growth/changes, large-scale infrastructure engineering such as smart cities projects, intelligent transportation, travel & tourism, Dubai EXPO 2020, and FIFA World Cup 2022 in Qatar have been some of the major drivers for this growth. Saudi Arabia, UAE, Turkey, and Qatar, are the key potential countries and contributors to the growth. With Oman being considered the most established for protecting its homeland, Iraq and Egypt have started spending on their homeland security.
Against this backdrop of growth and opportunities, Intersec 2023 hosted the Security Leaders’ Summit - a high-level strategic summit for the leaders and stakeholders of the security industry to collaborate, innovate and actively seek new technologies to meet the rapidly changing needs of the industry. This two-day summit convened government officials and security leaders across industries to discuss the key themes of – government strategies, homeland security & policing, commercial & perimeter security and cutting-edge technologies. This by-invitation summit gathered government leaders, CSOs, CISOs, CEOs, COOs and other industry veterans of the security and safety industry.
- Security Enablers & Inhibitors : Trends, Challenges & Future Roadmap
- Critical National Infrastructure Protection – Threats, Vulnerabilities & Solutions
- Intelligence-Led Predictive Strategies to Foster Future-Ready Police Forces
- Tech & Innovation in Evolvement of Security
- Metaverse: Implications for Security & Intelligence
- Staying Ahead of the Hackers : Resilience to Digital Sovereignty
- Futureproofing the Safety & Security Initiatives in Light of GIGA Project Developments in the Kingdom
- Accelerate Gender Diversity, Equity & Inclusion – Women in Security
Meet the Speakers
Major General Ahmed Naser AlRaisi
Inspector General | UAE Ministry of Interior & President | Interpol
Dr. Lt. Col. Hamad Khalifa Al Nuaimi
Head of Telecommunications Division, Information Technology Center, Abu Dhabi Police
Director Safety, Security and Access, Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA)
Mariam Askar AlNaqbi
General Security Manager & Former Deputy Head Security Operation | Expo 2020 Dubai, MES Services
Executive Director Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental (QHSE), Saudi Entertainment Ventures
Board Vice-Chair & Chair of the Critical Communications Broadband Group, The Critical Communications Association
Colonel (Rtd) Thafar Maaitah
Security Specialist / Corporate Security and Control, Roads and Transport Authority (RTA)
Director Cybersecurity Solutions - Federal and State & Local (Public Safety), Motorola Solutions UK Ltd.
Travis D. Frain
National Chair of the UK Counter Terrorism Youth Advisory Group, Counter Terrorism Police
Major Vashita Mehra
VP - Global Security Manager India and SE Asia I Army Woman I Security Leader I First Woman ASIS Triple Crown in India IModel, Marsh McLennan