The Premium Club programme at Intersec 2023 provided selected buyers and influencers in the purchasing process the opportunity to enjoy complimentary benefits during their visit to the exhibition.
The programme benefits were designed to encourage our key buyers to connect with our exhibitors and have a pleasant, unrushed experience at the show. To participate in this programme, all participants must be qualified by Messe Frankfurt Middle East. As an exhibitor, you can nominate your VIPs to be part of The Premium Club.
In order to nominate a member for The Premium Club, the individual must:
- Possess one of the following titles: Trade Commissioner, Chief Executive Officer, Senior Executive, Technology and Digital Lead, Architect, Projects Manager/Director, Engineering Director/Manager, Project Consultant, MEP Manager/Director, Procurement Manager/Director, Purchasing Manager/Director, Security Manager/Director, HSE Manager/Director,
- Membership Organizations: Governments, Embassies/Consulates, Architectural, Oil and Gas, EPC Contractors, Contractor, Sub Contractor, MEP Contractor, Facilities Management, Real Estate Developer, Retail, Leisure and Hospitality, Banking,
The Premium Club at Intersec 2023 services:
- Access to the conferences and summits
- Access to the Premium Club lounge
- Free car Park (* Subject to selection criteria and availability)
- Premium Business Matching
- Onsite assistance