Our free-to-attend webinars are curated by industry leaders and knowledge partners to help deliver industry-relevant educational content. Each session will run for 1 hour and showcase best practices, case studies, and the latest innovations together with engaging Q&A’s.
16th June, 2pm (GST)
AI enabled Smart Future Office
Learn about Intelligent Frictionless Access & IoT solutions to minimize risk and foster a culture of trust in workplace
24th June, 2pm (GST)
Design your surveillance solution
Industry expert AXIS will provide insight into Surveillance Set up through Site Designer – the most efficient tool to design, install and verify multiple systems and verify effectiveness.
29th June, 4pm (GST)
Returning to work and the new normal
The dramatic impact of COVID-19 on day-to-day office operations has highlighted the vulnerabilities in the office environment given the current situation, moving forward, office management will need to make changes to protocols to implement the ‘new normal’ to ensure a new safe working environment for employees.
Learn how to:
- Plan for effective approaches to return to work within what will become a “new normal”
- Risk asses approaches protecting/promoting the health, safety and wellbeing of employees
- Implement strategies intended to protect workforce health and maintain productivity
Talking points will cover:
- Introducing the SOM toolkit
- How the Corona-19 virus spreads – fundamental to the risk assessment
- Workplace anxiety
- Five steps to Risk assessment
COVID19: Simplifying infrastructure for expanded uses of Computer Vision in Safety and Security
The dramatic impact of COVID-19 on day-to-day business has highlighted the vulnerability simplifying infrastructure for expanded uses of Computer Vision in Safety and Security.
Talking points covered:
- Covid19 in the MENA: Where do we stand now?
- Effective operating models for business survival over the next 6 months