The Premium Club programme at Intersec provides select buyers and influencers in the purchasing process the opportunity to enjoy complimentary benefits during their visit to the exhibition.
The programme benefits are designed to encourage our key buyers to connect with our exhibitors and have a pleasant, unrushed experience at the show. To participate in this programme, all participants must be qualified by Messe Frankfurt Middle East. As an exhibitor, you can nominate your VIPs to be part of The Premium Club.
In order to nominate a member for The Premium Club, the individual must:
- Possess one of the following titles: Trade Commissioner, Chief Executive Officer, Senior Executive, Technology and Digital Lead, Architect, Projects Manager/Director, Engineering Director/Manager, Project Consultant, MEP Manager/Director, Procurement Manager/Director, Purchasing Manager/Director, Security Manager/Director, HSE Manager/Director,
- Membership Organizations: Governments, Embassies/Consulates, Architectural, Oil and Gas, EPC Contractors, Contractor, Sub Contractor, MEP Contractor, Facilities Management, Real Estate Developer, Retail, Leisure and Hospitality, Banking,
Premium Club Services:
- Fast Track registration and a welcome kit
- Onsite assistance
- Premium Club lounge access where the member can conduct meetings and enjoy coffee and light refreshments along with internet access.
- Lunch (pre-booking required)
- Free car Park*
- Hotel Accommodation*
- Premium Business Matchmaking (This complimentary program allows pre-registered visitors and exhibitors to schedule meetings in advance with those that match their interested profiles at the exhibition.)
* Subject to selection criteria and availability