Global Security Summit brings together an influential line up of global decision-makers, government officials and business leaders for bilateral cross-border discussions to address the biggest challenges in security.
The threat landscape has changed dramatically over the past year and continues to evolve at pace bringing new challenges daily. The ability to adapt in these unprecedented times has never been more important than it is today.
This is an essential and timely two day event for c-suite professionals across security, defence, cyber security and civil defense. Attending delegates will gain valuable insight and information, engage in important Q&A exchanges, connect with peers and meet innovators of latest tech and solutions.
Israel HLS, Emergency and Cyber Security
Day two of the summit presents a warm welcome to Israel’s primary security companies, industry leaders, advisors and government representatives for an important day of strategic discussion and exchange designed to strengthen cooperation, collaboration and trade between the UAE and Israel.
Delegates and visitors to the summit will be able to experience a special showcase of the very latest security and defence products and technology from over 25 leading suppliers exhibiting for the first time in the UAE.
- Shaping the future of security & safety
- Building resilience and enabling innovation and future security
- The future of law enforcement
- Capability in the security, safety and fire industries
- Future cities
- Fire safety
- Promoting regional peace and security
- Threat detection in a digital world
- Responding to global shifts and crisis
- Ethical technology
- Boosting cyber resilience and capability
- The future of work
Exhibitor and sponsor profile
- System integrators
- Control room & data centres
- Drones, anti- drones, aerial surveillance equipment
- Software, network video recorders, video analytics
- IT & cyber security
- IoT smart home solutions
- Fire prevention and protection, fire and safety control systems, fire safety services and products
- AI & machine learning, big data & analytics, telecommunication mobility & 5G
- Other security services
A hybrid event for blended in-person and virtual interaction
Combining the best of both worlds, the Global Security Summit will be held as a hybrid event attracting both in-person attendees and virtual attendees. By integrating an AI powered technology platform, the hybrid event brings you amplified reach, enhanced business matchmaking and networking opportunities, unique content formats and innovative experiences.