Solving Digital Security Challenges Through Innovation and Education
The Intersec ARENA is an interactive space for product comparisons, technology-focused discussions and solutions evaluation to educate end-users.
The Intersec ARENA will analyse the security benefits as well as emerging risks and vulnerabilities with the implementation of the latest technologies and innovations in an evolving digital world; share insights into new technologies, innovative products and solutions that the security industry has to offer to mitigate cross-sector industry-specific challenges; and be a bridge that connects solution seekers with developers of game-changing innovations and educates end-users on the purchasing criteria, and the key requirements and considerations when making purchasing decisions for specific product categories.
The ARENA will have 3 focus days:
Day 1: Digital Technologies and Security, where the security benefits, as well as emerging risks with the implementation of latest technologies, will be discussed.
Day 2: Key industry Focus, an interactive session involving key stakeholders of the retail, BFSI, Oil & Gas and construction industries.
Day 3: Making informed procurement decisions, will have end users and solution providers brainstorming on purchasing criteria, key requirements, and considerations when making a purchasing decision.
Key Topics in Focus
- Cyber Security as a Core Pillar of Government’s Digital Policy Framework
- Securing the IoT World and Connected Devices
- Digital Technology Revolution’s Impact on the Security Industry
- Security Solutions for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Big Data and Cloud Storage
- Industry Focus on Retail, Banking and Financial Services, Oil and Gas, Utilities and Infrastructure
- Solutions Procurement Education with Guided Tours