Infinova’s V1421 series Integrated Explosion Proof Fix Zoom Camera employs high resolution CCD and Digital Signal Processor (DSP) chip-set for image control, which provides clear high-resolution images and perfect function. Focal length and focusing are adjustable via the buttons on the back panel of the camera. And special functions, such as white balance, auto gain, backlight compensation and day/night switching can be performed via the menu.
The lens control input interface is built in the camera to be used with decoder and matrix switcher. It is also compatible with INFINOVA, PELCO-P/D protocols. The camera can be directly controlled through the RS485 interface to achieve multi-level and long-distance communication.
The features in the design are in accordance with IECEx standard. The symbol for explosion-proof camera housing is ExdIICT6. Environmental protection is IP66.
- 1/4" SONY CCD
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP) chip-set for image control
- 30X/36X optical zoom, digital zoom available
- Excellent low light illumination
- High sensitivity, high resolution, and high S/N ratio
- Auto Electronic Shutter (AES), Auto/Manual Iris, Auto/Manual Focus, Auto/Manual Gain Control
- Multiple White Balance modes
- Backlight Compensation (BLC)/Highlight Compensation (HLC)
- Supports WDR
- Supports noise reduction
- Motion detection
- Up to 8 definable privacy masks
- Supports RS485 remote control, with protocol and baud rate auto-sensing
- Supports camera title setting, up to 13 characters
- Supports OSD menu
- 316 stainless steel construction
- The front end window utilizes steel glass
- Strong corrosion-resistant capabilities
- IP66 environmental protection
- Suitable for indoor/outdoor flammable and explosive hazardous areas
- Use with fixed mount or adjustable mount