Ajax is the most awarded professional wireless security system in Europe. It protects against intrusion, fire, and flooding. The system controls the flow of power to electrical appliances, supports scenarios and can integrate video surveillance. It can connect to all popular central monitoring stations using the ContactID \ SIA protocol.
The hub - Intelligent control panel - communicates with up to 100 detectors at a distance of up to 2000 meters. The devices each have a stock battery life of 5-7 years. The hub can run on backup power for up to 15 hours and uses two communication channels, Ethernet and GSM. It is secured with anti-sabotage and anti-jamming systems, encrypted channels and authentication. The system boasts two-way communication, polls detectors every 12-300 seconds and sends alarm notifications in fewer than 150 milliseconds.
The Ajax system can be controlled using a mobile application, and there is a separate app for installers and security companies. You will always know what is happening at your place. You can access a detailed event log and make changes or test devices remotely. You will be instantly notified of any events with push notifications, SMS or a phone call.
Ajax fits in with any interior, due to its elegant design. And system installation and configuration takes under an hour.
What is Ajax?
Ajax is a wireless security alarm system for apartments, houses, and offices which can be installed with ease and managed via your smartphone. Ajax offers robust comprehensive protection with an instant response time.
Ajax will notify you and a security company in the event of intrusion, fire or flooding. The security system can control electrical equipment. It can be connected to video surveillance cameras, making Ajax a single security center.
Ajax main features:
- The Ajax security system can provide comprehensive protection of a 4-storied building. If there are no obstacles, the communication range between the control device and detector is up to 2,000 meters.
- Ajax can be installed quickly and easily — it takes less than half an hour in a two-room apartment. The devices can be connected by QR-code scanning — they do not have to be disassembled in order to fasten them with screws.
- The alarm system can be managed remotely via your mobile app— in order to change the settings you don't need to disassemble your devices or even be physically present at the building; you simply need an internet connection. You can track the current status of each device in the system.
- Ajax can be used to independently control a premises — there are three kinds of notifications: Push-notifications, SMS, and calls (they can be flexibly configured). This way you will never miss an alarm.
- The security system can be put under the surveillance of a security company at any time — this is professional equipment, meeting all the requirements of security companies.
- Ajax is easy to maintain. There is an intelligent device self-diagnosis system. The bundled batteries last 5-7 years, after which you will get a reminder to replace them.
- Ajax is continuously developing — new versions of mobile apps and device software are regularly released. New features are regularly released.
Ajax is a product made by Ajax Systems. The company has created this security system from scratch: radio technology, design, software, applications, cloud infrastructure, and setup of production facilities in Kiev.For further information, visit website